Rebuilding

General car audio discussion area.
jlaine

Rebuilding

Postby jlaine » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

If you're new - you'll find this site to be an archive of some of the last 15 years of automotive audio and those that were involved in it. Be it as a passing interest, or as a competitor looking to advance themselves. While things have changed over the last decade and a half, some of the core group remains in each others' lives - and this place serves as a backdrop for where a lot of it started.

If you're a past member, you know most of this already and I'm simply repeating myself.

We're working to update the software and bring all of the old data back online for everyone to see and use, hopefully it will come in handy for people as they pursue their own endeavors. As we do this, if there is anything specific you may be looking for, or something you'd like to ask - I can be reached on here or through joshclaine@gmail.com
Yo.
jlaine

Re: Rebuilding

Postby jlaine » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 am

Migration appears to be complete. Some articles failed to import - though it was about as successful as it could be given the age of the material and how incompatible it was with recent PHP revisions.

Return to “Car Audio”