What? No E3 Talk?

General discussion about computers and their related items, and open requests/chat about our own gaming server.
Justin W
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula, California

Postby Justin W » Tue May 30, 2006 12:31 pm

JordanBrown wrote:Well it seems MSoft is getting some help on the gaming side.. The next Grand Theft Auto game is going to be released on 360 first... You know maybe it is just both consoles at the same time.. whatever, MSoft having the 360 out first helped speed the process along, and I think for the time being it will hold true. Halo3 helps the Xbox alot too, but some people just hate that game.

I think the real winner in all of this mess is Tom Clancy personally.. That guy's games are great and he will have 3 games out by the end of the year and I am sure he will be raking it in.

Yeah... fanboys have really ruined the Halo franchise for some people...

I personally think it's a great franchise... Halo 1 & 2 are great IMO...
So is the Tom Clancy franchise... especially the Splinter Cell games... The Rainbox 6 games have fallen off over the years but Ghost Recon is great too...

The new 'Double Agent' looks absolutely awesome.

Oh, and GTA is supposedly coming out on the 360 and the PS3 simultaneously... but MS would have you know that the Rockstar guys only made an appearance at the MS booth -not the Sony booth...

Honestly, this is quite a notable change to the past when GTA games were virtually PS2 exclusives.
Justin W

Listen with your ears... not someone else's.

Return to “Computer / Gaming forum.”