Adire audio: Quite possibly the worst C/S of any company in business

Locked threads. Attitude problems. We don't delete them, they just get tossed here.
crucks

Adire audio: Quite possibly the worst C/S of any company in business

Postby crucks » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:33 pm

I really do hate to have to bring this into the public eye, but after MONTHS of waiting for my brahma recone, and next to ZERO response from adire, I don't know what else to do. ALL I WANT IS A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE! Is that so much to ask?

Roughly 4 months ago I sent my brahma in for a recone. Although it took adire 3 months to do it, and although they did not return a single email from me during this time, and although they never even notified me that they had infact recieved my sub, regardless of the fact that they had my email address AND telephone number, I did not complain. I just waited. And waited. And waited. I would send an email once a week but never got a response.

Finally after God only knows how long I get an email from them saying my recone is done, with an invoice attached. I pay for the recone and shipping, and then I wait some more. I email them asking if my sub has shipped, I get no response, WHAT A SURPRISE!

Well now it has been 3 weeks since I payed for the recone and as far as I know adire has no intention to ship me my sub, EVER. I have emailed several times, left a message with my phone number (that they already have BTW) and still I am left in the dark.

DAN, I NEED MY SUB BACK. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULIOUS. WHERE IS MY SUB? PLEASE TAKE THE 2 MINUTES THAT IT TAKES TO TYPE OUT AN EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN EXPECT MY SUB!

My invoice number is 10118. All I want is a response, is that so much to ask for? Apparently it is with adire audio :meh:

PS go ahead and lock and/or delete this. I know how you roll here. You bash ED and their forum for censorship but you do it yourselves. Can you say hypocrite?
DevilDriver

Postby DevilDriver » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:48 pm

which email are you contacting?

dunno if you'll have better luck, but this is dan's direct email: dan@adireaudio.com
Low-Hz

Postby Low-Hz » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:53 pm

Anyone here have dan's cell phone number?

I am an authorized Adire dealer and NEED to contact him. It won't be giving it out to anyone, I just need it for my own use. So if anyone on here has it let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Owner of http://www.Low-Hz.com
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:11 pm

gimme it too so that I can call him and be like, "Oh baby, your woofers are sooo sexy!"
and then hang up. LOL.
DevilDriver

Postby DevilDriver » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:18 pm

"mmmmm, rub your boob cone a bit for me...."
black00

Postby black00 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:32 pm

due to this jerks' PM to me out of nowhere insulting me for no reason....About a THIS THREAD and the fact that i've never even seen this thread or commented on it till now... WITHOUT READING IT........I'm locking and trashing this thread and banning him from this forum........

Return to “Dirty Laundry”